Acrylic Polymer Cementitious Coating (APCC)
SmartPave HP is a two-component pre-packed high performance acrylic polymer modified cement based mortar designed for all types of resurfacing, patching and repairing
of concrete surface. Part A is a blend of special cement, specially graded fillers and chemical additives. Part B is a polymer emulsion of the latest latex technology. Old worn
out concrete pavements resurfaced with a thin layer of SmartPave HP exhibits exceptional durability and good water resistance. Apply primer before applying cement coating.
SmartPave HP finished surface is normally slightly textured. A much smoother finish for SmartPave HP is possible as well.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Resurfacing of worn out concrete flooring
- Patching and repairing of damaged concrete surfaces
- Topping for new concrete floors to increase the skid and wear resistance
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications such as warehouses, car parks, driveways, bus bays, concrete roads, docks etc.
- Excellent bond strength to substrates
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- High flexural and tensile strength
- Consistent factory quality controlled product with pre-packed components