Bond Grip Enhancer Moisture Repellent Primer
RYNAOX® VertiGrip 1110 is a pure dispersion resin inter-mixed with quartz and has easy application rheology. It is used with its moisture repellence property and mechanical key enhancement on absorbent or dense substrates for onward layer application of mineral plasters or tile adhesives. Mineral plasters based on gypsum, lime and cement as overlays grip on vertical substrates are greatly improved by ﬁrst
priming the substrates with VertiGrip 1110.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Priming with VertiGrip 1110 is mandatory for inherently difﬁcult substrates, e.g. dense and surface smooth concrete elements or highly absorbent substrates such as foam induced mortar and plasters. For application on dry and desiccated mineral plasters on brick walls, priming with VertiGrip 1110 reduces the capillary absorbency of the mineral plaster, which now acts as the substrate for onward applied tile adhesive. This prevents the tile adhesive applied from premature debonding as a consequence of rapid moisture removal preventing proper curing of the tile adhesive.
- One-component ready-to-use form
- Solvent-free pure dispersion
- Enhances mechanical key
- Mandatory for vertical walls
- Mandatory for absorbent or dense surfaces
- Moisture repellent (Hydrophobic)
- Dust-proofing properties
- Surface priming
- Can be sprayed, rolled or brush applied
Spray-Applied Rapid Curing Seamless and Highly Elastic Poly-urea Coating System for Waterproofing Applications
HydroPel 3310 is a spray applied, two-component highly reactive polyurea coating system with zero VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) and 100% solids.
It provides the advantage of seamless coating with high durability. Application is done via hot spray two-component spray equipment only and is suitable for hot tropical climates.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Water-proofing coating on concrete and wood structures
- Water-proofing roof decks and roof gardens
- Water-proofing bridge and viaduct decks
- Water-proofing containment tanks / bunds and hydraulic structures
- Solvent free zero VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)
- Fast curing time of 30 seconds @ 25°C
- Easy application even on complicated shape details
- Immediate water-proofing and set for foot traffic
- High mechanical properties
- High chemical resistance
- High water vapour permeability